- Mon-Fri: 9:00 am-5:00 pm, Sat: 10:00 am-2:00 pm
Decorating your rental property in West Palm Beach is an exciting practice. But doing it on a budget is believed to be a challenge. It doesn’t have to be with a little organized thought and a little bit of well-managed money. Following the train of thought and action here will help you succeed.
Budget is first and room number
There are several things to consider before you whip out the cash to buy. We don’t want you wasting money so address these things first.
- How much do you have to spend in total?
- Are you doing decorating or coupling that will a remodel? If the answer to that is yes—then—you; have to account for supply and labor cost if you use a pro.
- How much is your now total divided by the number of rooms decided upon?
- Take that number and now think of what rooms you want to shift more money into and what room to shift that money from.
- Now decide if you are gonna do themes or separate stuff for each.
- After you’ve answered all those questions you’ll want to ask yourself what you want to change in each of those rooms. One by one make that list. Then sleep on it. If in 24 hours you still want the same thing—go for it and if not—change it. Wait another 24 hours and so on.
This is the best part of it all. You’ll want to shop in several places and not just one. Now that you have a list and a plan of each room—you can get things cheaper if you are laser clear about what you need. If you are a person that starts something and moves on to the next thing before you finish it—then—you’ll lose a lot more money and time. Organization is key here. You can even peruse on line for the best deals and since you are spending on multiple items you’ll get free shipping on orders of more than $50.
Organization is the key!